Most often, when buyers are interested in purchasing real estate in a new area, they walk into any number of real estate offices and inquire about taking a look at property, not knowing that the agents available are almost always employed by sellers.
This means that while the agent may work closely with the buyers in their search, they have a fiduciary and legal responsibility to act in the best interests of the sellers.
Having a buyer agent working for you ensures that you are receiving those same legal and fiduciary duties. While a seller agent is trying to get the most money for the sale of the home, a buyer agent is trying to get the most value for the buyer.
As your buyer agent, we will negotiate on your behalf to ensure you’re getting the most home for your money.
A buyer agent:
- Is an expert in market inventory and has a firm grasp on trends, availability, and where the best value is.
- Will negotiate skillfully with your best interests in mind getting you the most value for your home.
- Can preview homes for you to help save time and money.
- Works exclusively for you, giving you the time, expertise and personal attention you deserve.
- Ensures that your transaction is completed in the least amount of time with the least amount of hassle.
Please contact us for more information on buyer representation.